SON Technology has been designing and maintaining technology infrastructure for law firms in the Orlando area since 2003. The solutions and services we’ve implemented have helped firms focus on their areas of legal expertise and stay ahead of other firms.
Reliable IT Services for Orlando Law Firms
Our IT solutions are designed to help law firms meet their goals for future growth. As your IT partner, we will complete an assessment of your current infrastructure and develop a reliable, cost-effective IT strategy based on your immediate and future business goals. We will then work to maximize your productivity, secure your data, and streamline your operations by keeping your systems running efficiently.
We understand the sensitive nature of legal work and the need to ensure the security of data, systems and networks to maintain the integrity of client information, case management strategies, and contract details. Our goal is to help manage your technology reliably so you can concentrate on your clients and legal cases.
Benefits of Our IT Services for Law Firms
Law firms depend on information technology for every day operations, including attracting new and retaining existing clients, so having a reliable IT infrastructure is essential. However, maintaining your network, keeping hardware updated, implementing new software, and addressing user issues can require time and expertise beyond the scope of your firm.
That’s where partnering with SON Technology can benefit your law firm. Whether you need to upgrade your network, transition to the cloud, or roll out new software applications, our managed IT services will save you time and money while improving your IT security and quality.
Our IT Services for Law Firms
Orlando area lawyers who partner with us benefit from our expertise and experience, as well as the wide range of services we tailor specifically for each firm. Our services include:
IT Advice and Consulting
Whether you want to improve network security or develop new applications to serve your clients better, our IT experts have the knowledge and experience to improve your IT infrastructure and business efficiency.
After thoroughly assessing your existing IT infrastructure, concerns, and needs for the future, we will work with you to develop a scalable, reliable solution to give you the results you want now and in the future. We can help you meet your goals by:
- Developing a network for the future
- Making product and technology recommendations
- Implementing designed solutions
- Testing solutions
- Providing 24/7 support
IT Management and Support
With our managed IT services, you get the knowledge and skills of a skilled IT department for a fraction of the cost. Your firm will benefit from:
- Helpdesk support for your staff
- Monitoring and management of computers, servers and networks
- Ongoing maintenance and updates
- Support calls and escalation with 3rd party vendors on your behalf
- Anti-virus and spyware protection
- Implementation and management of applications
- Desktop optimization
- Hardware upgrades and replacement
Cloud computing has revolutionized the way firms store and secure data. A cloud computing solution from SON Technology can help you simplify your IT assets, increase the life of your hardware and software, and decrease your technology costs. Furthermore, with our cloud computing services, you will get:
- High-level support and monitoring
- Automatic backups
- A 24/7 secure environment
- Enterprise-grade data management
- The advantage of flexibility and scalability
Our network security and virus removal solutions will protect your network and data now and in the future. You can focus on your cases without worrying about network security or disrupting services to your clients due to a security breach. We provide:
- Network antivirus solutions
- Antivirus and Internet protection
- Computer data security
- Intrusion blocking
- Wireless network security
- Virus removal
- Computer and PC security
- Wireless protection
- Security consulting
A virtualization solution can increase IT efficiency and the return on your IT investments. With a virtualization solution from SON Technology, you will be able to use your IT resources to their full potential, decrease the space needed for your IT infrastructure, increase security, and improve continuity of IT services. Other benefits of virtualization include:
- Enhanced performance of applications
- Creation of an ideal testing environment
- Automation and increased efficiency of equipment
- Less power consumption and reduced cost
Business Continuity and Network Planning
Your firm needs a high-performing, reliable network. Our law firm IT engineers will help you plan for continuity and growth with a scalable solution that will reduce costs and problems while improving network reliability, security and performance. We’ll:
- Assess your current network
- Clarify your objectives and design a network to meet them
- Make use of as many of your current resources as possible
- Make product and technology recommendations
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Achieve your goals for network improvement
Backup and Disaster Recovery
To keep your law firm running efficiently at all times, you need a good backup and disaster recovery (BDR) plan. SON Technology provides the IT knowledge, experience, and attention to detail essential to developing a BDR plan that will guarantee recovery and continuity in possible disaster situations. Our disaster recovery solutions provide:
- Reliable data backup and recovery that captures everything
- Fast recovery and quick access to lost files
- Offsite storage that protects your data if something happens to your office building
- Built-in archiving that is more reliable and cost-effective than tape backups
- 24/7 monitoring in a secure facility
Call SON Technology Today to Talk with a Law Firm IT Expert
With SON Technology as your IT partner, you’ll be able to handle IT demands, improve efficiency and quality of service, and manage your IT budget.
Our IT experts will work with you to customize IT services and solutions to enhance your firm’s growth. Call 407-936-2220 or contact us online for a free law firm IT consultation.