SON Technology has been a trusted government partner for more than a decade. We understand the IT and budgetary challenges government agencies face, as well as the need for optimized operations and upgraded infrastructure to support a more connected community.
Trusted Government IT Services and Solutions
We have a proven track record of delivering mission critical IT solutions to the federal government. Our team’s engineering and technical knowledge, low-risk and coordinated approach to each project, high expectation for success, and cost-effective solutions have ensured satisfaction and earned the federal government agencies’ trust.
SON Technology has supported federal initiatives of varying complexity and sizes across multiple government agencies. Some of our recently completed work on government initiatives include:
- Project management – Our project managers have kept government agency projects on track and within budget with sound project management methodology.
- Full-life cycle solutions – We have utilized our engineering and technical knowledge to design solutions that meet agencies’ mission goals.
- Cost-effective solutions – Our longstanding relationships with industry-leading vendors has allowed us to deliver cost-effective solutions for government offices.
Benefits of Our Government IT Services and Solutions
Information technology is transforming how government works, and to stay on top of demands for increased IT optimization, efficiency and security, your agency needs to act now. The challenge is knowing what changes to make and how to make them with limited resources.
That’s where SON Technology comes in. By leveraging our experience in working with government agencies, our expertise in IT, and our proven project management methodology, your agency can have cost-effective solutions to achieve your mission, serve the public well, and meet the demands of twenty-first century government.
Whether you need to upgrade your network, improve network security, enhance data backup and disaster recovery plans, or transition to the cloud, our IT solutions and services will improve your IT capabilities, boost performance and efficiency, and enhance the quality of the services you provide.
Our Government IT Services and Solutions
Our government clients benefit from our expertise, experience, and the wide range of services we tailor specifically for each agency:
With our managed IT services, you get the expertise, support, and protection of a fully staffed IT department for a fraction of the cost. Your government agency will benefit from:
- Around-the-clock IT monitoring and support for your networking equipment
- Helpdesk support for your personnel
- Management and monitoring of desktop computers, servers and networks
- Monthly management reports
- Ongoing maintenance and updates
- Expertise to address network, server, operating system and hardware issues
- Support calls and escalation with 3rd party vendors on your behalf
- Anti-virus and spyware protection
- Application deployment and upgrades
- Desktop optimization
- Hardware upgrades and replacement
Cloud computing has revolutionized the way government agencies store and secure data. With a cost-effective cloud computing solution from SON Technology, you can consolidate and simplify your IT resources, extend the life of your computer hardware and software, and reduce your ongoing technology costs. In addition, with a cloud computing solution from SON Technology, you get:
- A 7/24 secure environment
- Redundant infrastructure
- Enterprise-grade data management
- High-level support and monitoring
- Automatic backups
- The advantage of flexibility and scalability
A virtualization solution could be what you need to increase IT efficiency and the return on your IT investments. With a virtualization solution from SON Technology, you will be able to use your IT resources to their full efficiency, decrease the office space needed for your IT infrastructure, increase security and improve continuity of IT services. Other benefits of virtualization include:
- Enhanced performance of applications
- Creation of an ideal testing environment
- Automation and increased efficiency of equipment
- Less power consumption and reduced cost
Your data are necessary for achieving your agency’s mission, so having consistent, reliable backups is very important. Our experienced engineers will implement a backup method that best meets your agency’s needs and gives you the security you want: onsite, offsite, or a hybrid approach that combines the convenience of onsite backup with the security of offsite storage.
You need a reliable network to serve your agency now and in the future. Our government IT engineers will help you plan for growth with a scalable network solution that will reduce costs, frustrations and complexity while improving network agility, security and performance. We’ll:
- Assess your current network and make use of as many of your resources as possible
- Clarify your objectives and design a network to meet them
- Make product and technology recommendations
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Achieve your goals for network improvement
Our computer data security and virus removal solutions will give your network and data the protection you need. You can focus on accomplishing agency goals without worrying about the security of your network or a disruption in your ability to deliver services due to a security breach. We provide:
- Network antivirus solutions
- Antivirus and Internet protection
- Computer data security
- Intrusion blocking
- Wireless network security
- Virus removal
- Computer and PC security
- Wireless protection
- Security consulting
Whether you have a complete project or want to outsource a specific phase of a project, we can customize a solution to fit your needs. Our project managers combine knowledge and understanding of the IT industry with experience in government IT and sound project management methodology.
We execute off a proven process of success to ensure your project is completed as expected: on time and within budget and scope. Our process and specifications for managing government IT projects include various stages, with activities and deliverables associated with each stage. As your project managers, we will:
- Prepare a formal project plan with critical path events and milestones
- Conduct meetings to review project scope, expectations and communication plans
- Guide your project through each stage
- Manage daily operational aspects of the project
- Provide regular project status reports
- Monitor and control your project
- Adhere to project timelines and budgets
To avoid losing your data in case of a disaster and getting your agency running again, you need a solid backup and disaster recovery (BDR) plan. SON Technology provides the IT knowledge, experience and meticulous attention to detail needed to help you develop a BDR plan that will guarantee recovery and continuity in possible disaster situations. Our disaster recovery solutions provide:
- Reliable data backup and recovery that captures everything
- Fast recovery and quick access to lost files
- Offsite storage that protects your data if something happens to your office building
- Built-in archiving that is more reliable and cost-effective than tape backups
- 24/7 monitoring in a secure facility
Call SON Technology Today to Talk with a Government IT Expert
With SON Technology as your IT service partner, you’ll be able to improve productivity and data storage and security, manage increasing IT demands, and control your IT budget. You’ll benefit from improved performance and security of your network, top quality maintenance and support, and reduced IT expenditures.
Our IT experts will partner with you to customize the IT services and solutions to help you achieve your mission now and in the future. Call 407-936-2220 or contact us online for a free government IT consultation.